srijeda, 31. svibnja 2017.

Floral Dresses

In collaboration with ZAFUL
Hi my lovely followers ,
This time I want to show you some beautiful Floral dresses  from Zaful. Summer is almost here and I really need one piece of this dresses in my closet . I can not decide between vintage and coachella mood. On Zaful you can find booth of them yey !
So I just had made one short wish list

summersummer von ematra, vintage dresses enthaltendFloral Long Sleeve Linen Blouse Dress // Floral Asymmetric Wrap Dress - Cadetblue // Off The Shoulder Flower Vintage Dress - Whitesummersummer by ematra featuring a flower printed dressPlunge Cap Sleeve Floral Wrap Dress - White // Kimono Sleeve Floral A-Line Dress - Floral // Slip Floral Slinky Summer Dress - White

Nema komentara

Objavi komentar

© E M A
Maira Gall