ponedjeljak, 26. lipnja 2017.

Ready for the summer

In collaboration with ZAFUL
In this post I want to show you some new swimsuits for this season. Summer is finally here and I am so excited.  Previously  I used to wear colorful or neon bikinis and every season I have the same problems: " I need new bikini " , "This color is out this season " ,"  I dont fit in this anymore" . Because of that , this season I wanted to change my habits. This time I took  this clasic and neutral color and shape. I was a little bitt scared because of the size, but it fits. YEY!  Under the picture I will put you a link of this bikini.

Cami Plunge Bralette Bikini Top And Bottoms
My second choice was this beautiful one-piece black bikini. I think that every woman should have one.I am so happy because I was looking for him few seasons.
Shaping Crisscross Plunge One Piece Swimsuit
But for those who still love color block bathing suits you can find them on Zaful too . I can suggest you few :  Color Block Crochet Bikini Set - White And Green One Size(fit Size Xs To M) Backless Color  Hit Color Striped Strapless Bikini Set - Blue S Cami Ruffles Push Up Bikini Set - Black M

Nema komentara

Objavi komentar

© E M A
Maira Gall